STUDENTS

STUDENTS
AGBSC

Friday 22 July, 2011

JIMBO DIALOGUES

Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?




I'm the ghost with the most



I like to watch.






BHARGHAVI
I don't like your manners.
JIMBO
I'm not crazy about yours. I didn't ask to
see you. I don't mind if you don't like my
manners. I don't like them myself. They're
pretty bad.



There is no bad boy.


 I'd love to kiss you, but I just washed my
hair.





Be the ball.


Her eyes have made love to me all evening.

JIMBO, I think this is the beginning of a
beautiful friendship.





JIMBO always said, “Life is like a box of
chocolates. You never know what you're
gonna get.”





I know it was you, BHAG. You broke my
heart. You broke my heart.


'
I was born when she kissed me. I died when
she left me. I lived a few weeks while she
loved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment