- Talk to as many women as possible, not just girls you're immediately attracted to. This gives you good practice in talking to women (especially if you have any anxiety about that) and learning about how girls feel and think, in general. Make it a goal to talk to at least 5 new women a day (in person, any woman, any age, any appearance, any personality).
- Something you should consider is letting her know you are single. Wearing a "single bracelet" will do the trick and they are stylish. They are easily available at almost every corner shop.
- Don't use “canned material”, “nuclear attraction” routines, or other social robotics. The best way to make a connection with someone is to come from the heart . What you say isn’t nearly as important as how you say it. Socializing is about exchanging energy, not being a wordsmith.When in doubt, just say “Hi”.
- Put yourself out there. You don't have to hit the bars or the clubs if that's not your scene, but you have to do something that exposes you to new people. Pursue interests and activities that mean a lot to you. The Internet has made this a whole lot easier.
Keep an open mind. If you're looking for a girlfriend (that is, someone who will be in a committed relationship with you) you should be more willing to over look initial shyness and awkwardness so that you can get to know a person over more than one date. Your future girlfriend might be someone who you initially didn't see as "girlfriend material" but as you spend more time with her, you discover more things you like about her and you suddenly find yourself romantically interested. Practice genuinely complimenting girls. Challenge yourself to find something beautiful in any girl. It doesn't have to be something physical; it can be a cute gesture, an admirable trait, a talent or skill. Recognizing and expressing true appreciation for any and every girl will make you more attracted to girls and girls more attracted to you. Flirt. A big part of being charming is knowing how to flirt, and the people who are best at flirting are people who are always in a playful and laid back state of mind. It's the opposite of being serious, nervous, or uptight. Become a good conversationalist. Close the deal. If you like the woman you're talking to, be the one who ends the conversation. This prevents the conversation from lingering into an awkward silence, shows that you're busy (i.e. not needy or desperate), and allows you to end the conversation on a positive note. When you end the conversation, simply say "Hey, I've gotta go, but it's been really good talking to you. Want to continue this over a cup of coffee sometime?" If she says yes, get her phone number and move on. If she says no, just move on. That's all there is to it. When you go on dates with girls, break the touch barrier
- Make her laugh. Girls love guys who have a good sense of humor.