STUDENTS

STUDENTS
AGBSC

Friday 27 May, 2011

O MY FRIEND LOVE LETTER BY ARAVIND NAIK


MY LOVE







MY LOVE LETTER PROPOSAL







All of My Heart...
There's so much I want to
say to you, but no words
seem strong enough
to express the depth
of what I feel for you.

I can't stop thinking about you
you are always on my mind
like a favourate song

I can only say
that all of my life
I've looked for
someone like you.



I wanted to share my
life with u.
And though I care about you more
than words could ever say,

I'll say it anyway...


I love you

with all of my heart
and to the very depth
of my soul.

 
2page
I have liked you for a very long time but just never had the guts to say it to you. Well, that has all changed now. I am going all out and I am going to say it all. I really care a lot about you.


Every time I look in your eyes, my heart misses a beat.    

I love you my little princess.

This only my first proposal only for U take ur owntime upto my life.
If u love wear this watch on left hand otherwise wear it on right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment