Romantic Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Lover
Once you are cozily together, you have the perfect time to ask her your romantic questions. Neither be too cautious nor too stupid, be yourself and ask as if her answers really matter a lot to you. Don't just ask for the sake of asking. Be genuine with her for that will make her feel wonderful.
Do I make you happy?
This is a very cute question that will reveal your care and concern for her. No doubt, she will definitely say yes to this question but besides being a romantic and sweet question, this will also let you both know each others' deeper feelings and expectations.
What did you think about me when you first saw me?
Well, she might have thought something very weird or may be something very good, let her be open and frank. If she says "I thought of you as a dumb guy", even then it may sound sweet, rather than if she says, "I wish I would have loved some one else". Well don't be serious, she must be kidding (let's hope!). It is the most common reply girls give, "just as a joke". This question will set a platform for some other good conversations
If music is a passion or liking for both of you, then she will definitely love to answer this question. Request her to sing few lines or better still, you sing for her!
If God comes to you and says you have 5 minutes to choose any one thing in this world, what would you choose?
Don't underestimate your girlfriend, she'll definitely get your question. Though a really tough question to answer, she should surely be able to manage it (otherwise she wouldn't be your girlfriend, would she?). The idea of asking this question is to let her say whatever she feels from the bottom of her heart. Enjoy the answers!
When did you first fall in love with me?
This is a sweet question. Test her memory and gray cells? Was it when you gifted her the first red rose outside the library building or was it while partying in a friend's house? Surely, she must be knowing the first reflection of your love in her heart and she will proudly share it with you.
Some More Romantic Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Here goes the list of some more romantic questions to ask your girlfriend.
- How much do you love me?
- Can you share something from your life (any secret!) that you haven't yet shared with anyone earlier?
- Will you choose to go to a party organized by your friends or be with me instead, in case I am to leave for some work for few days?
- What is the best thing you like about me?
- What nickname / pet name you would call me lovingly by?
- What are the things that remind you of me?
- What is your idea of romance?
- What are your feelings about our first kiss?
- Name three best past memories that you cherish the most?
- What do you think is my most attractive personality trait?
- What was your first impression about me?
- What is your idea of an ideal date?
- What would you not do for me? (a great, more realistic variation from the old 'what would you do for me?')
- What are your views on French kissing?
- Is this your first time?
- What song would you like to make love on?
- What would be your dream holiday destination?
- What would be the perfect gift?
- Who would be your dream date?
- What is your favorite cuisine(COOKING)?
- What was your childhood like?
- Are your parents home? (if they're not, 'you want me to come over?')
- What was the best birthday gift you ever got?
- What are your romance fantasies?
- What is the one thing you hate about me and want me to change?
- Which song/poem do you love the most?
- What is the sexiest thing about me?
- What do you love most about me?
- What would you like me to call you as?
- Which was the best date we've ever had?
- If you could make love to me anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Girl/boy FRIEND
When you're in the phase of getting to know each other, at the start of a relationship, there are many things that you won't know about your girlfriend. This can work in your favor, or against you, depending on the way you look at it. You need to make the most of this situation, and get to know your girlfriend inside out. One of the ways to achieve this, is through constant questioning. Be random and imaginative in your approach, and forget all conditions of normality. Be warned though, that there is a fine line between being abstract, and being perverted. Tread that line with caution.
Being stuck in the middle of a conversation, with nothing to say, is not a very pleasant scenario for most, as they may end up feeling completely undermined and foolish. To avoid facing such an occurrence, and other relationship issues, you have to do your homework, and you have to do it right. If you're thinking of fun questions to ask your girlfriend, you need to be spontaneous, and not sound like a prerecorded android that has downloaded an extensive list of conversation starters in its head, the night before. Be creative, and ask questions whose answers genuinely display your girlfriend's characteristics. Read more good questions to ask ur girlfrd Follow this broad generalization of fun questions to ask your girlfriend.
Ask About Her
It goes without saying, that the source of principal happiness for any woman is realized when she talks about herself. This acts as a great conversaton starter.Once you set the ball rolling, watch how the field opens up for you to throw more fun questions in her direction. You could start by asking something very simple like "What is your worst nightmare?", or you could adopt a different approach, and ask her something like "As a child, what did you want to become when you grew up?".
The key to a healthy relationship, is to know each other inside out. Ask her about her siblings, her childhood memories, her fears, things she's passionate about, her embarrassing moments; the list is endless. Keep in mind, that she wants you to be interested in her thoughts and feelings, but at the same time, not be judgmental about them. Pass a judgment only on rare occasions, because by doing so, you're running a very high risk of being faced by an endless barrage of verbal assault, along with an unlimited supply of scorn-filled glances.
Ask About Yourself
Another approach you can take, is to ask her questions pertinent to you, and your role in her life. Maybe you could ask her what her first impression of you was, or you can conjure up some hypothetical scenarios, and ask her how she would react if you ended up behaving in a certain way, or saying certain things. You could even go ahead and ask her where she sees your relationship heading. But such questions usually result in a very sombre and serious tone. Do not ask her if she feels that you have some habits which she wishes to change, as you may not like what you'll hear subsequently.
Ask About Her Friends
You could begin by asking her "What is the craziest thing you've ever done with your friends?" or you could even ask her who her closest friends are, and what she likes the most about them. Talk about what kind of rapport she wants you and her friends to share, but do not get over inquisitive about her friends, as it will annoy her. Be cautious in your approach, and do not get carried away, and ramble on with question after question, and sound like a game show host.
Place the interesting questions to ask your girlfriend in one of these categories, and think them over in your head before you go ahead and actually ask them. Over a period of time, you'll know how to ask genuinely intellectual questions that are fun to answer and help you to get to know her better. Read more on relationship advice.Here is a list of other fun questions to ask your girlfriend.
- Which nickname did you hate the most when you were a child?
- Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child?
- Which is your favorite curse word?
- If you were to be marooned on an island with one person of your choice, who would it be?
- What's the worst habit that you feel you have?
- If you could be anywhere in the world right this instant, where would you be?
- Can you see dead people?
- If you could have any superpower you wish, what would it be?
- Which actor do you think is the most good looking?
- If that actor and your best friend were hanging over a cliff, and you could save only one of them, who would you save?
- Would you rather live in the mountains, or by the sea?
- What's the dumbest question you've ever been asked?
- Have you ever thrown up on somebody else?
- If you're having a miserable day and need to vent it out, whom do you call?
- Fun Questions to Ask Your Lover
- What would you do if you had US $100,000?
- (Boys to Girls) What's your dad like?
- (Girls to Boys) What's your mom like?
- Who do you hate the most in this world?
- What's the most outrageous thing you've ever done?
- Who was your first crush? How old were you? (you'll be surprised at some of the answers!)
- What is the funniest name you've ever heard?
- Have you ever slept in a movie? Which one?
- Which song irritates you the most?
- If you could change your name/surname, what would you change it to?
- Which is your favorite chocolate?
- What is the funniest thing you've ever heard on the news?
- What is your worst nightmare?
- If we had the house to ourselves for three hours, what would you like to do?
- According to you, which is the most boring TV show on air today?
- Which country would you like to be the president of?
- Which country would you never go to?
- Have you ever stuck a chewing gum under a desk?
- Don't you think kids are annoying(irretatin or bother someone)?
Boyfriends are considered as one of the most special persons on earth. They let us feel wanted. But we have to be careful. There are many men who only want to take advantage of us in the end. Some of them take this opportunity to ruin our lives. And the real problem relies on us; we do not know our boyfriends deeply. Therefore, we make believe that our life would not be complete without them.
Love Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
- When did you know that you are in love with me?
- What do you think is my best quality?
- What is it about a woman that drives you wild?
- When I am not with you, do you ever miss me?
- Is there something about you which I should know but you have still not shared with me?
- If you had to choose between your career and me, who would it be?
- Have you been in love before?
- When you plan your future, do I ever figure in it?
- Do you have any sexual fantasies?
- Do you think we are compatible on emotional, physical and intellectual levels?
- Is there something about me that you think I should change?
- Do you think that you are ready for a committed relationship?
- If you were told that you have just one hour more to live, what would you do? Will you come and meet me?
Love Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
- Why did you choose me over others?
- If I had to go somewhere for a while, do you think it will change what we share?
- When was the first time you fell in love? Do you still remember that guy? Do you ever compare him with me?
- Do you feel that I can make you happy forever?
- Have you ever lied to me about something? Have you ever cheated on me?
- I have heard that women listen to their friends a lot. So, what do they have to say about me?
- Do you trust me?
- Do you think there is something about me that annoys you? Have I ever made you cry?
- Are you proud of me?
- Do you feel safe with me?
- Do you enjoy when I make love to you?
- What has been the most memorable memory for you of our relationship?
- Describe our love in five words.
Most of the young couples imagine that they will live a long romance. Then, at the beginning we have a lot of imagination as our heart overflows with love. Then love is magic and the person you love is like springtime, with flowers, sunshine and a dream life offers. Then, at the beginning we would like to know everything about our partner and sometimes we ask our boy friend fun questions. Actually being fun loving and having fun together is a great feature of a long lasting relationship. We can suggest some fun questions for your boy friend, which may help you know him better.
- If you were a bird or an animal what would you like to be?
- Do you like love games like master – slave, doctor – patient, teacher – student?
- Which is the song you can associate with my image?
- We are at a party and you see a nice girl but you don’t have the opportunity to talk to her. What do you do to make her aware that you like her, without hurting me?
- You meet by chance a girl friend of mine at the disco. She is very happy and she is flirting with you. What are you doing?
- I discovered you telling a lie to me. How do you react?
- You are alone in my house. What will you do?
- What would you cook for me?
- Would you like to tattoo my skin for you?
- Would you like me to wear all the time mini skirt or to have a generous neck opening?
- What would you like to change about myself?
- What should I have to love me forever?
- Do you have the patience to come with me when I’m buying a dress?
- Can you make friends easily?
- Would you like to spend a night with me in the forest?
- What would you do if a bear came up to you and we were together in the forest?
- What flowers would you like to offer me?
- ) If you saw a field full of flowers would you pick a lot of them for me?
- What would you do if we are on the beach and a lot of other girls are there top less and they are friendly with you?
- What kind of horses would you like riding?
- Which is your favorite childhood hero?
- Do you like to describe what you see in the clouds?
- Would you like to write an adventure novel about us?
- Do you tell your friends what we are doing together?
- Would you like to build a sand castle with me on the beach?
- Would you like to have a bath with me with pink and yellow rose petals?
- Would you like to be together characters in a SF movie?
- Would you like to spend our honeymoon on a remote island?
- Do you consider yourself a happy person because you’ve met me?
- Do you like answering questions to kids?
- Would you like to imagine that I am a black panther and you are a poor hunter?
- Would you like to give me my breakfast in bed?
- What would you do if you were Robinson Crusoe?
- What kind of music would you like to listen to with me?
- Do you think that we have met before, in another life?